Question To Legend Users!

I would like deep targets a little louder or a setting to adjust how loud a deep target is.

I have a little hearing loss and deep targets are a whisper. I do hear it but louder would be nice.

• Like 1

A bolder line around the selected picture would help showing where you are.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Rick N. MI said:

I would like deep targets a little louder or a setting to adjust how loud a deep target is.

I have a little hearing loss and deep targets are a whisper. I do hear it but louder would be nice.

Rick, have you adjusted the volume on the stock BT headphones.  I had to work with it to get the volume just right for me......and then when the wind blows hard (when does it not blow here) I have to reset the headphone volume a bit.

Glad you got a Legend. It seems like it will be great for fresh water lake hunting.

• Like 1

Yes, that's what it was. The volume was to low. Now it's working great. I have 2 coins that some detector can't hit. The Legend hit them.

I will be using it in lakes and relic hunts.

I'm looking forward to more coils for it. The 11" coil is little heavy. An 8" or 9" round coil would be just right for me.

• Like 1

Yes, obviously the Threshold, standardized in all modes and frequencies. 0-being off, and then gradual increases in volume for each notch, the loudest being 10. Please emphasize stability. Also ensure that it is playing over the wireless headphones just as it does over the detector speaker. 

Please verify that VDI readings from targets, are standardized through all modes, and as you change from different frequencies. I had a problem with a high conducive coin giving a higher value after scrolling through all the frequencies an then back to M2, from initially turning it on, but that was also with v1. 06. 

Please see if you can figure out why the detector screen will just freeze up to where none of the buttons respond, except for the power button, which when pressed for around twenty seconds the detector finally turned off. It did work fine again when I turned it back on, and has only happened once. 

Thank you for such a great detector.

• Like 1

I have read several requests for a full reset button on this and other sites. 

I would prefer a simultaneous 2 button press for a full reset if possible. I am still pressing the wrong buttons frequently during operation and I would hate to press the wrong button and reset everything on the Legend accidentally.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Jeff McClendon said:

I have read several requests for a full reset button on this and other sites. 

I would prefer a simultaneous 2 button press for a full reset if possible. I am still pressing the wrong buttons frequently during operation and I would hate to press the wrong button and reset everything on the Legend accidentally.

They could copy the Nox whereby you hold down the power button for a significant amount of time to prevent it accidentally happening when turning it on for a full reset.  That seems the best way to do it.  I doubt anyone accidentally resets their Nox.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, phrunt said:

They could copy the Nox whereby you hold down the power button for a significant amount of time to prevent it accidentally happening when turning it on for a full reset.  That seems the best way to do it.  I doubt anyone accidentally resets their Nox.

The power On/Off button is also the Settings button. That button is just to the right of the Pinpoint/Accept Reject button. The Pinpoint button is held down during pinpointing. The On/Off/Settings button is also just below the Ground Balance button. All three buttons are big and I have pressed the Ground Balance button several times when I meant to press the On/Off/Settings button and vice versa multiple times..............

I don't want the On/Off/Settings button to be the only reset button just for this reason. 

• Like 2