14k White Gold Ring

On 4/12/2022 at 12:50 PM, Denny said:

Sometimes a totlot will surprise you with a piece of jewelry not for a kid.

My sister’s friend lost a valuable antique ring in a tot lot many years ago. She figured she lost it pulling her glove on and off while fishing tissues, snacks, etc. for the kids out of her bag. Never found it.

• Like 1

Nice looking ring! You certainly earned it.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/11/2022 at 4:41 PM, Kaolin washer said:

Was going to go to McCullough park this morning but got behind a school bus ,it was stopping every 10 ft and picking up more kids, so I made a U turn and went in the opposite direction. hit a Tot lot and found 35 cents and moved on to another location, and amidst so much trash up comes what i thought was a junk ring , but later i held it and it was heavy, unlike the junk rings, but i could not read it so when i got home sure it reads 14K and it weighs 6 grams white Gold its was reading in coin fast on my ORX 53.54 . and in coin deep 56-57- right where a lot of heavy foils and slaws read, its been well over 15 years since my last Gold ring find

20220411_152003.jpg

20220411_151934.jpg

20220411_151918.jpg

Looks bigger than 6grms, great find!👍

Aaron

• Like 1

not cashing it in yet, going to try to find the owner , when i found it i just figured it was another junk ring but when i threw it into my bucket it hit like a lead bullet, so on closer examination it was 14kand i weighed it on my very acurate triple beam scale i use for soap making  6 grams

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...