I noticed a lot of us getting skunked which is a day with something different found.

Someone said we need a thread .

So I'm starting a thread called Brothers In Junk,,,,cuz we all belong..

No detecting today.....yet , (I have a reputation for finding diddly that I have to maintain.)

(THX for the idea Rick N MI)

Post #1

High Tide , Raining , I'm headed to do arts n crafts with mom.

That's Treasure so why am I posting it HERE ? LOL

• Like 5

Hi, my name is DirtShark, and I...have a junk problem. 

Gonna try to go dig some junk this afternoon. Going off the beaten path. An old mill site. 

Last time there I found half a horseshoe and half an axe head. Im going to bushwack my way deeper in and see if the finds improve. 

Coils to the soil mate!

• Like 3

Shotgun shells and buck balls here. 😀

If you want Tombacs and brass buttons you have to dig 'em. I also dig a lot of tacks. Managed to push past the newer shells with IB on the Equinox, but still dig all the old ones. 😵 With the Deus I'm back to square one.

• Like 3

On 4/12/2022 at 12:30 PM, rvpopeye said:

You shouldn't do anything half axed , try to find the other half !

Actually I went back to that site and found one whole axe head and one HALF of a big old forged axe head. lol

Only old stuff I found. 

• Like 2

Got one today, total crap hunt except for one quarter. 4 hours on the beach I've already been to twice, 2 hours spent looking for some guys wallet. Went higher up to the towel and tent line and this was it.20220419_181050.thumb.jpg.f460772b34594399380a559f7363afce.jpg

Got one crusty 1970 quarter. 😀20220419_181300.thumb.jpg.b916dcc0344f57a704354bbb224cac63.jpg

First near skunk in a long time! 😀

• Like 3

My contribution to my brothers.  This was found yesterday evening near the newly discovered spring that I found the other day.  Two more 10 gauge headstamps along with six 12 gauge and five 16 gauge.  The piece of electrical wire is confusing as there aren’t any remnants of a house or cabin and no known source of electricity on this mountain side.  

54CC0CAC-EDA9-423D-A108-917572C252E7.jpeg

• Like 3