Even the junk thread is makin' me look dead !šŸ˜¢

Nox N boots going in the trunk....maybe today I can find some nice junk?

Only a day without junk is truly a skunk.....

Mannnnn , this rhyming thing really is a monkey on my back huh ? LOLšŸ™„

Did anybody ever try detecting at the Goodwill store ?

• Haha 3

I made another trip to the spring on the hill again this evening. Ā Nearly the same finds as last time. Ā 14 headstamps and one more if that brass band is part of one. Ā 4-16 gauge and 10-12 gauge. Ā One of the 12 gauge is labeled US ROMAX. Ā I never heard of that one before. Ā I also found a bigger piece of iron that looks like a cultivator blade. Ā Then I found another one shaped more like a shovel head. Ā I forgot to take a pic of it. Ā On the way back down the hill I got nice high tone but mixed with iron as I turned on it. Ā I said to myself ā€œI bet this is a pocket knifeā€. And sure enough it was! Ā Lots of activity around the springs up there. Ā I say springs, plural, because there are three spring heads all within about a 100ā€™ radius. Ā  With all the stuff Iā€™m finding, there has to be another coin besides the two mercs I found the other day. Ā 

D02043D9-4D43-4BDD-9C56-C0E00A533170.jpeg

CA6B3BAD-1281-4AFC-8231-31340637541D.jpeg

FF6F5726-8278-49E8-8964-EA5082AA6200.jpeg

• Like 3

1 minute ago, NCtoad said:

With all the stuff Iā€™m finding, there has to be another coin besides the two mercs I found the other day. Ā 

Most likely under all that junk you dug! šŸ‘ Good one. I've got places like that. šŸ™‚

• Like 2