Good Coil Cable Clamps

Thanks Steve, never thought of doing it that way before, will do it that way from now on. 

19 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Affix the strap firmly to the rod first, using the provided slot to “lasso” the rod. The velcro strap is then affixed semi-permanently to the rod, always ready to use, impossible to lose. You should now have a long velcro “tail” ready to use to affix the cable to the rod by wrapping it firmly around the cable and the rod.

Just got schooled.  Thanks Steve 👍

• Like 1

I use my wife's elastic hair ties. The type with the little plastic ball on them. Just a matter of looping it around the cable & shaft & the ball locks it in place. Works a treat.

I thought the lasso of the velcro on to the shaft first, then looping around the cable & shaft was obvious. Mine lost there velcro attaching ability after many coil swaps so gave up on them in favoure of the hair ties. They never let me down.

• Like 1

I've been using the 3d printed clamps like Phrunt, I like them a lot. 👍 Got mine on eBay. They make two different sizes for the shaft sections on the Equinox, and are fine on SteveG's CF shaft.

• Like 1