Legend Version 1.07 Update

Carolyn,   from the second screenshot you posted, Did you hit the dropdown box and select the file? Only after doing so will the Update button become active.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Carolyn said:

THANK YOU !!  I have seen them both and talked the the first one Jerry the Monkey wrench guy and ? MR THOMPSON along with numerous folks on Facebook Legend pages

I sent you a private message. 

I had a delightful video call today with Dilek, Burak and the Nokta Makro engineering team about my updating issues. They were great and are addressing my problem. 

More to come. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, kac said:

Curious about Pitch mode on the Legend. Any demos on that?

Pitch mode as a universal tone option for any mode doesn’t exist yet, that’s planned for a a future update.  Gold Field utilizes single tone pitch audio, though.  Look fo videos of folks using the Legend’s Gold Field program to hear what that sounds like.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, JCR said:

Carolyn,   from the second screenshot you posted, Did you hit the dropdown box and select the file? Only after doing so will the Update button become active.

Yes I did... thank you

• Like 1

18 hours ago, JCR said:

Carolyn and I actually know how to operate computers and can handle the Legend update process just fine. There is another problem besides just possibly not following instructions.........

Nokta Makro is helping us get it resolved.

• Like 2

I do hope the update process can be made smoother for everyone. Computers, to me are a necessity of modern life. I use them but they are not my friend.😁

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Jeff McClendon said:

Carolyn and I actually know how to operate computers and can handle the Legend update process just fine. There is another problem besides just possibly not following instructions.........

Nokta Makro is helping us get it resolved.

Jeff, my update went well but, for the others, can you point out the other problem they are working on, it might help others understand, especially with another update in the future  Joe