Legend Version 1.07 Update

I did 1.07 update. Tested it in my test coins and it worked well. Calabash has a video with the update and it's working good for him now. So looks like all is well.

33F in n. MI right now with snow in the air.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Rick N. MI said:

I did 1.07 update. Tested it in my test coins and it worked well. Calabash has a video with the update and it's working good for him now. So looks like all is well.

33F in n. MI right now with snow in the air.

Sweet!

Its sunny and warm here and I have to work! dang it!

5 hours ago, JCR said:

It just seems to me that a deep target hits softer with a single frequency response than when using a Multi frequency.

Isn't that the point?  With MF you have more complete saturation and a fuller signal returning and responding--louder.   You might get specific targets to come in better at single FQ's though...

cjc

• Like 1

Applied the update and swung over my front lawn again. I have gone over these spots a lot, instantly started hitting coins 4 pennies in 30 mins. Overall it seems much much better and more importantly seems consistent. 

I think Nokta nailed it. 

• Like 3

I updated my machine to V1.07 without any trouble. This one has changed the Z1 Iron tone bin volume level. I had it set to 1 but now I can't hear it unless it is set to 3. No big deal but I wonder why the change. This is evidently what alarmed me when I did V1.06 & couldn't hear the iron or ground response. I didn't think to increase the Z1 bin volume level.

Nokta/Makro you nailed this update. Field is working a lot better for me now. 

Thank you for listening to everybody Dilek.

• Like 2

I am joining the update club, Borrowed my daughters laptop and it was quite easy to do.  Seems fool proof, lucky for me. 

The new update is fantastic. 

I got my first wheatie, 4 memorials, a dime and a strange item that I have no idea what it is. All on my front lawn I went over ten times. Great success! 

Running it at 15k 11inch coil, park with ground disc. Recovery 6. 

Lovin it. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am in need of help.  I have tried and tried.  I received my Legend last week. 

I have not used it yet.

I am trying to do the update.

I have tried this on two separate computers to no avail.  I need some advice. I have followed the instructions to the T. 

I have reinstalled my usb drivers, the silab drivers, the Nokta updater... I have asked for help in a couple FB groups.

The consensus is keep doing it?  Like beating a dead horse and eventually it will get up and run.  I have watched videos. I have turned off everything!!! 

I am frustrated. It is saying it is a communication problem.. When I plug the usb into my computers 1 and 2 it is the same result see picture.  Waiting for connection. It then eventually times out to the second image below.

It is my feeling the cord is bad. I have not used the machine yet for anything. I just got it.  Please some one advise. 
I purchased it at KellyCo.
I NEED REAL HELP!!!!

Carolyn

waiting to load nokta.jpg

not the file nokta.jpg

•  

I am in need of help.  I have tried and tried.  I received my Legend last week. 

I have not used it yet.

I am trying to do the update.

I have tried this on two separate computers to no avail.  I need some advice. I have followed the instructions to the T. 

I have reinstalled my usb drivers, the silab drivers, the Nokta updater... I have asked for help in a couple FB groups.

The consensus is keep doing it?  Like beating a dead horse and eventually it will get up and run.  I have watched videos. I have turned off everything!!! 

I am frustrated. It is saying it is a communication problem.. When I plug the usb into my computers 1 and 2 it is the same result see picture.  Waiting for connection. It then eventually times out to the second image below.

It is my feeling the cord is bad. I have not used the machine yet for anything. I just got it.  Please some one advise. 
I purchased it at KellyCo.
I NEED REAL HELP!!!!

Carolyn

There are a couple of good videos on doing the update on you tube hope these help