Deus II 0.7 Out Now: Live Threshold And More

☠ Cipher

If you decide to be a guinea pig on this one, let us know how it’s working for you. I’m still on the original 0.6, but pretty tempted to pull the trigger on this one. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, ☠ Cipher said:

If you decide to be a guinea pig on this one, let us know how it’s working for you. I’m still on the original 0.6, but pretty tempted to pull the trigger on this one. 

FYI,   I updated and lost my custom programs and the pairing with my WS6. Fixed that and I'm good to go.

• Thanks 1

Just saw Gary’s video and it seems that mods/corrections are really interesting: for example the silencer one. I’m really happy for threshold issue solution: we talked about that right here with Gary..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I’m going to be doing this on VirtualBox Windows ISO for Mac when I do it. We’ll see how that works out. I’ve never updated an XP product period so this should be interesting. Hope it all goes smoothly as it has for other tech products. 

• Like 1

I will have to wait until at least Monday to do the V 0.7 update-  I must say it looks like an awesome update with a lot of the improvements that were discussed right here. I have detecting opportunities this weekend on V 0.6 but I’ll be watching for 0.7 user comments all weekend  

HH and Happy Easter 

• Like 2

I did the update. First update for me as I didn’t do the .6 big number update.  A couple of things:  if you’re new to the deus update, after the download follow the icons on the screen in order.  Don’t plug into the usb port until it tells you to!  After two tries I figured that out. Lol. 

The other thing is that my ws6 module somehow became unpaired and I couldn’t get it to pair back up. I finally did get it paired by doing it manually through options.  

I haven’t actually tried the .7 update out yet but hopefully I will tomorrow.  For now both the remote and ws6 puck say v0.7.  

• Like 4