Any Guess What This Might Be???

I dug this on the beach yesterday with the Impulse AQ and it rang up loud and proud.  At first I thought that it had to be just costume jewelry because who would wear something like that to the beach?   It weighs 7.9g and while it has no hallmarks, it tested 14K, both electronically and by acid test.  Each "stem" has 6 diamonds and it has 15 stems for a total of 90 diamonds. (and yes, they are real) So I guess that I have a bouquet of diamonds.  LOL  Each "stem" is like a post on an earring and is a live mount as it fits into a mounting hole and is "flared" to keep it from coming out of the mounting hole, and freely spins.  It has one free hole that may have had a bail attached.  Or it could have had just another "stem" of diamonds and attached to something else.  I am just sorta lost on what it is-pendant, broach, pin,?,?,? 

Air test on the Equinox had it ringing up at 3-5. 

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks,

Joe

IMG_1549.jpg

IMG_1562.jpg

IMG_1545.jpg

• Like 8
  • Oh my! 2

Nice! No hallmarks? At first glance it looks like a silver pendant with CZs, but the ID indicates otherwise. I hope it's much better than that. 🤔

• Like 2

Maybe a very expensive hat pin? All you would be missing is a long straight pin that mounts to that tiny hole with the square base. Probably not what it is but that is what it reminded me of. I've found a bunch from right around the early 1900's at picnic sites. Great find whatever it turns out to be.

• Like 2

The type of flower that it is to look like is a common bridesmaids earring style.

What you are showing is a high end type and hard to find. as it was probably made for the wedding.

Some of that type start at around $2,800 and goes up very quickly.

Good luck on finding out who made it.

Great find even without the piece that goes through the ear.

• Like 4
  • Oh my! 1

Probably a pin, but weird to find on a beach! Good one!

• Like 1

It is very beautiful. Is that a loop at the top of it? It could be a pendant or a part of something bigger.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, cuniagau said:

It has one free hole that may have had a bail attached.  Or it could have had just another "stem" of diamonds and attached to something else.  I am just sorta lost on what it is-pendant, broach, pin,?,?,? 

With the size of the connecting point, it may be a part of something larger?  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Valens Legacy said:

The type of flower that it is to look like is a common bridesmaids earring style.

What you are showing is a high end type and hard to find. as it was probably made for the wedding.

Some of that type start at around $2,800 and goes up very quickly.

Good luck on finding out who made it.

Great find even without the piece that goes through the ear.

I have been referring to this piece to my wife as my bouquet of diamonds! LOL  I do see quite a few weddings and photo shoots on this beach.  I remember a couple months ago that there was a wedding on one end of the beach and a funeral (spreading ashes) on the other end of the beach at the same time.

• Like 5