Nice finds. I guess the coil has it's place for hunting your type of areas. Very impressive how it does near large iron pipes.  I bet there are a lot of areas that others could not detect near. That could keep you busy for quite a while doing fence areas, concrete reinforced walls, etc.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, schoolofhardNox said:

That could keep you busy for quite a while doing fence areas, concrete reinforced walls, etc.

So many places, so little time! I had almost been exclusively using the 15x12" coil as it covers so much area in an impressive way. However, the targets are becoming sparse after 4 years of being pounded without a lot of depositing being done due to COVID. Had to try a different tactic. It is slow going, but it has its rewards!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, rvpopeye said:

All my sites are just too clean !!

Time to move! When we relocated to FL, my wife based the location of our house on a few things: ease of getting out into the morning commute with right turns vs waiting for traffic by having to make a left turn, how far away from employment we were, and how many grassy parks were within easy driving distance for me. Now, if you do move, don't come my way because then I'll have to move again.😁

• Haha 1

I'll have to decide on that....

Kinda stuck here till I lose mom. So no hurry.

Try not to post anything really nice will ya ? 😮

Hitch itch is strong on this old road dog ! 

Not many roads not traveled .