White's MX Sport Accessory Pack

Includes 6" x 10" Sport Double D search coil, 9.5" Sport concentric coil, black MX Sport baseball cap, and sport bag. If sold separately, a retail value of $359.80 for a limited time price of $284.80. Offer good until June 1st, details on White's website

whites-mx-sport-accessory-pack.jpg

Link to MX Sport 6 x 10 DD coil

Link to MX Sport 950 concentric coil

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Includes 6" x 10" Sport Double D search coil, 9.5" Sport concentric coil, black MX Sport baseball cap, and sport bag. If sold separately, a retail value of $359.80 for a limited time price of $284.80. Offer good until June 1st, details on White's website

whites-mx-sport-accessory-pack.jpg

Link to MX Sport 6 x 10 DD coil

Link to MX Sport 950 concentric coil

of the two what would be best in good ground for just bullets and buttons and trash house site? 

6 hours ago, Potomac run said:

of the two what would be best in good ground for just bullets and buttons and trash house site? 

Well the hat would be great for keeping the sun out of the eyes, but I would have to say the bag for all that great stuff.

• Like 1

I'd go for the 9.5"concentric for bullets/buttons and trashy house sites myself. They isolate better than a 10" blade and the disc tone will be fuller. Much deeper too.

But everyone's different, some would jump on the 10x6 quick smart.

Can't believe there's not a 6"concentric yet. Maybe that's in the works?

I have the 6 x 10 for the hot ground but I want a round 6 inch concentric for the not so hot ground.

Let me back up. I need my MX Sport back first.

Chuck

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 10:21 PM, argyle said:

I'd go for the 9.5"concentric for bullets/buttons and trashy house sites myself. They isolate better than a 10" blade and the disc tone will be fuller. Much deeper too.

But everyone's different, some would jump on the 10x6 quick smart.

Can't believe there's not a 6"concentric yet. Maybe that's in the works?

tboykin dropped a hint that more coil sizes are coming.

See below:

http://www.detectorprospector.com/forum/topic/1842-whites-mx-sport-sweet-home-we-have-a-problem/?page=4

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 3:28 PM, Ridge Runner said:

It's been said that we don't have enough coils for the MXS and I agree. I know we have the 10 and the 6 x 10 DD plus the 9.5 concentric. The trouble is the 10 and the 9.5 gets too many targets under it at one time because of their size.  For me I would be happy with one about 6 to 7 inch and let it be a concentric coil. I don't have to have it waterproof just to keep the price down. If I'm on the beach where it's easy digging that big coil is okay.

Being we have someone from white's looking what's going on here I'd just throw this in too.

I always told my kids it didn't hurt to ask being the most I could say was no.

Chuck

PS Sometimes I said yes.

tboykin replied:

Chuck, I think you'll be pretty happy with the coil options in a month or two. That's all I can say.

• Like 1