Reg Wilson Scores A Deep Colour

So glad to see you out there with the new GPX-6000 and making EPIC GOLD FINDS Reg.  Yes this detector is truly everything they said it would be.  Each week there are more and more people starting to realize it's potentials.  Tha's a bad ass find my friend and most certainly well deserved.

You know what I like so much about the find and pics?  Your smiling like a young lad and I'm sure you had a little extra hop and skip in your walk that day.  Big gold certainly does do that for us.  Again, well earned.

Thanks Mr. Beatty for catching this rare moment of your friend and allowing us the excitement of seeing it.  If there happens to be a video of the Reg Dance and shimmy shake, it would be well worth the watch.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, jrbeatty said:

13 oz @ 24" with the 6000 11" coil.

Who said it was just a flys*t detector?  🙂

It is. But like everything else the flies are just larger in Oz, and the one that pooped that was a monster! :laugh:

Good on you Reg, I'm very happy for you. Thanks JR for posting.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Good on you Reg the 6000 is a beaut machine 😊, that paddock looks soul destroying especially if the gold isn’t popping up near your find, even the occasional scrap or two would help with the sanity. Giving my lucky things a good rubbing for you. 😉 😝 

JP

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Well done Reg.  I've rubbed both of my boys noggins for you and James.

I hope both of you drench your pant legs in the fields and share those pictures here.

Mitchel

• Like 2

that is one beautiful piece of fly poop congrats on the find

• Like 1