Nugget Hunting Nevada With Steve And Steve

You are even a more decent in person than on the forum Andy, and so a real pleasure meeting you. I'm glad you got a chance to play with a 6000 and find your first Nevada gold. And got me out of the house - thanks! :smile:

P.S. thanks also for the accessory items. That hoodie in particular will be very useful.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

On 4/18/2022 at 12:48 PM, Steve Herschbach said:

You are even a more decent in person than on the forum Andy, and so a real pleasure meeting you. I'm glad you got a chance to play with a 6000 and find your first Nevada gold. And got me out of the house - thanks! :smile:

P.S. thanks also for the accessory items. That hoodie in particular will be very useful.

Thanks Steve! Your welcome, enjoy the hoodie.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, phrunt said:

Great work on the nuggets, and on the video, it was nice to tag along. 

Looks like you possibly got a couple more with the 6000 than the 5000 would have got you, only problem is now you'll want one 🙂

It's interesting ground there, until you go up in the air with the drone it could be mistaken for around here quite easily, the only difference being it is a lot flatter there which you notice far more when you go into the aerial shots.  The gravelly ground, soil colour and plant life look similar to me.

And Steve coming up with the big one! Gotta be happy with that. 

You all did very well.

The title of your thread reminded me of when I first moved to NZ, everyone was called Dave.  We had a plumber out to do some work straight away when we arrived, his name was Dave, the plumber needed an electrician to come, his name was Dave. We then got a builder out to do some work, his name was Dave.  We met our new neighbour, his name was Dave, it just kept going on and on 🙂 It was really funny, and still makes me laugh today.  My wife thought everyone in NZ was called Dave.

Thanks

Yes unfortunately or fortunately, depends on how you look at it, I now want a 6000.

Yea the ground there is fairly flat and vegetation is sparse.

Yea I was calling them Steve 1 and Steve 2. LOL 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

A good time for all despite the ever present Nevada desert winds.  Andy has the patience to hunt the trash zones and squeeze out the golden stuff.  I lose my enthusiasm after a couple dozen pieces of wire and steel shards so I tend to hunt the more virgin spots.  The difference shows, Andy pulled 13 nuggets and I pulled 3.  Still a satisfying weekend, fresh air, lots of walking and good company.  

• Like 8

Nice Work !!!!!!

• Like 1