Small Gold With The Gold Mak

Hello

I started my vacation today so I thought I would get out to do some more detecting with Gold Mak.  I headed back out to the old channel area and decided I would just mess around at a spot that I detected a year or so ago with original Fors gold.  I ran Gold Mak today in all metal with sensitivity between 71-75. and some isat to keep the threshold steady.  It was amazing how many tiny targets are still there. Including lots of birdshot and some gold. Gold mak is definitely a bedrock working expert. ended up with 11 pieces for .4 dwt. Not alot of gold weight, but it was alot of fun. I did some videos aswell. I will have to add them to the post

Good luck

20160329_200110.jpg

20160329_120256.jpg

20160329_120245.jpg

20160329_120322.jpg

• Like 7

Well, that's kinda what's happening now...

I left it with NVChris ....I guess he's got it tuned in........ if that's what he got all that gold with!!!!!  Lolol

I have to get it back from him before I go to Australia on the 9th...

After that, I may send it to you for obedience school.

• Like 3

Nice one California.Don't do so well with the MGR on this type of ground, but an SDC with an in line amplifier.and chasing the little runs down the hill cleaned up on the small stuff ,really impressed with the depth "if there is"anything of size under this baby it's going to yodel . Happy hunting.I have attached a couple of pics , hope you don't mind.

Tarrengower Maldon.  AU

IMAG0010.jpg

IMAG0004.jpg

IMAG0008.jpg

IMG_0176-20160401-164035143.jpg

• Like 3

I made it back out yesterday morning for an hour or so until the mosquitoes became unbearable.  I thought I was in Alaska in the summer again. It wasnt a big deal to make a new post about the gold finds with Gold mak, so ill just post it here. They are amazingly small and it is very easy to find these and smaller with Gold mak and all metal mode. It will interesting to see how small they can be with the 5" coil. im not really interested in detecting colors but  it is possible with Gold racer. By the way anybody from another part of the world, that is an American dime coin. our smallest currency.

20160402_202124.jpg

20160402_202201.jpg

• Like 1