MX Sport Doing Great !

sims

Pretty impressive. 

Cool Video, thanks for posting it,

I pray for sites as clean as his,Lol,,  Just ask Steve, here your detector  can sound like a Mini Gun, lol But that's the fun of detecting is being able to out wit the Ground because you just never know, Love It.

thanks again,, john

One thing that caught my attention with this video is when he showed all he had found for the day there was no trash?  I'm thinking he just didn't show the trash, just the treasure?  

Terry  

Well I have never seen a machine that is bullet proof regarding digging ferrous junk so I guess he either ditched it or had the disc up fairly high and was very lucky. time will tell aye, It's early days yet so we will have to wait a while for the reviews to come in.

John

There's something that I noticed @ 5m30seconds right up around the 6 minute mark he really has some cross talk between his pinpointer, Is that normal ??  A while back I asked Whites about the cross talk issue and they said it did not happen, Now with my machine and the old  (New One) Bullseye II I can use mine within 5 inches of the coil without any Issues what so ever, when I asked them they said it was not a problem but this video shows it to be so, I always go for the BE II because it runs at 36khz and it can see bits down to 0.02 grams and I don't need it to see coins at 4 inches because I want to zero in on things, But that TRX at about 12 or 13khz really does not like that machine.

Over here although I have always wanted an MD 20 in this ground it would never shut up hence why I went with the BE II,

Anyways just a thought,, john  

To me the odd thing is he's getting the same depth with the 10 inch as my air test did. My thinking are I believe that I should get better air test than in ground one.

!0 inch

Wheat cent 8 1/2  Memorial cent 8 1/2  Buffalo N. 10  Jefferson 10   Silver Dime  8  Silver Qt. 10

Clad Half  10 1/2

Remember he said about the signal jumping around. Well when you get within 1 inch of the detecting limit of the air test for each coin it did the same. Not just a number are two about are below your target ID but all the way to iron.

Looking at the video and not seeing any trash is odd. I see this as a sell video. You dig on a iron signal and up comes a coin but never trash.

I too may dig it after seeing what pop up while doing my air test.

Chuck

PS I have all my test written down so when I get the MXS back I can compare. Oh for what it's worth all depth posted was with a strong signal. I didn't go to the point of a hit and miss. 

• Like 1

The thing is Chuck is that copper coins leach in to the soil, I dug one with the GP3500 under some trees and the soil was damp so when I dug the coin I kept the lump of dirt because it was all green where the coin had been, Anyway I stuck it in a plastic bag and took it home while it was damp it still gave a good signal and VDIs anyway after about 6 months it had dried out so I waved it in front of the coil and nothing happened So I made it damp again with a few drops of water and it made a signal and gave VDI's again and I kept it for about 2 or 3 years until I left it too long and it dried out and it all broke up,

So don't be put off by what you see because when a copper/Bronze coin has been in the soil for a long time the leaching can make the coin look about 3 inch wide to a detector, And dark black soil in wood land is normally real good for depth with any detector it is easy to hit coins around the 10/12 inch mark and in ploughed soil with a reading of 64 my mate hit a half penny at 13 and a half inches and he only had the gain at 6.5 to 7 on his E series,, So don't be put off because nothing is written in stone when it comes to depth, As In you might Air test a coin at 10 inches but you never know when you are going to dig one at 12"maybe more ??

So remember that soil thing I did, Ok,, good luck  John

33 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

PS I have all my test written down so when I get the MXS back I can compare. Oh for what it's worth all depth posted was with a strong signal. I didn't go to the point of a hit and miss. 

Chuck,

Myself, and i'm sure many others will be curious about how the new software will improve the detector.  I appreciate you taking the time performing and posting these results.