MX Sport Doing Great !

sims

Hi John and Brian

Over the years I too have found coins where the soil around a copper coin will turn green. Another good one is in some soil I've hunted in all the clad coins won't have any silver left on them. That's just not one coin here and there but everyone if it's been there for awhile

On the MX Sport I didn't put out money for it to be wrong. I like everything I see in this detector and when I get it back it has only to make me happy.

When i get it back I will post another air test. To me the air test is less important than if it will lock on the target better. For the ones that the target ID jumps around to dig are not dig is up to me.

I still say the best detector  was when we had to dig all. That took away the wonder what that was I walk away from.

John at my age of 75 come May I seen I'd say most.Haha

Chuck

I hear ya Chuck, Don't worry I have no doubts it will be the beast it was meant to be, Annoying as they are mistakes are made and it takes a computer a couple of second to put it right.

I found some fake Roman silver plated coins like that where the silver was peeling off,, who would of thunk that forgery was such an Ancient past time, 2000 year old fake coins, Hahaha what next, Just my luck.

john

I did dig trash of course, but didn't bother showing it off in the video. It takes a while to edit and upload, so I cut out a lot of the junk to save myself some time and keep the video a decent length. The average view time on YouTube is pretty low really, so I try to keep my vids below 15 minutes unless it's a full review.

Carolina Coin Hunter

I think you done a great job on the video. I thank you for your time doing it.

Chuck

8 hours ago, Carolina Coin Hunter said:

I did dig trash of course, but didn't bother showing it off in the video. It takes a while to edit and upload, so I cut out a lot of the junk to save myself some time and keep the video a decent length. The average view time on YouTube is pretty low really, so I try to keep my vids below 15 minutes unless it's a full review.

Thanks Carolina,

How do feel about the discrimination capability of the MX Sport?  You had a nice haul there for one outing so I have to assume you are pretty pleased with it's performance?  I'm from Carolina too, North Carolina around Oxford.  

Terry 

It discriminates well. It's like most machines, as the targets get real deep the ID will jump around, and you can get some stuff jumping into different categories. At the average spots like parks etc., the disc works very well for common trash items. The target ID is in line with other machines on the market. It seems like most single frequency machines don't lock on to targets that are past 7 inches or so. At least in my dirt. I've always paid much more attention to the tone than the TID for the most part. If it's deep and the tone and Id try to stay up there, I'm going to dig it up. I often try to focus solely on the deep stuff, and the MX Sport did well in that aspect. I think as more people get there time in on the updated machine, they are going to have similar results. It will get the 9 inch coins like I dug in the video. 

9", Good deal, hard to ask for more than than from any VLF.  Kinda of a bonus too with it being waterproof.  Have you used it at a beach yet?

9 hours ago, Carolina Coin Hunter said:

Rooms were cheap :)

I went to Myrtle beach years ago starting on new years day for a couple days and you could get the best of rooms for cheap.  

Terry