MX Sport Doing Great !

sims

So far your result are no different than what earlier machines can do, High to very high mineralized ground should read between 75 to 94/5 and anything within 54 to 67 is just average, 64 to 75 is medium to high,

It is waterproof that's it, that multi tone setting is a nightmare at normal sweep speed the coil is 2 feet away by time you hear it, When it can hit coins deep coins at normal sweep speeds in ploughed ground I will be impressed and running it like you are with it falsing/EMI is  crazy., If you like that's fine but don't try and convince the rest of us that it's a good machine because it is not, Ya can't polish a Turd.  

John' I feel the same way about the MXT polishing it into the ALL pro' that you love...Each to there own but if you don't think the MX sport is any better than what you have' don't purchase yourself a MX sport, simple.

and for F&$?s sake stop bagging the MX sport you don't have it's getting old.

3 minutes ago, LukeOzDigger said:

John' I feel the same way about the MXT polishing it into the ALL pro' that you love...Each to there own but if you don't think the MX sport is any better than what you have' don't purchase yourself a MX sport, simple.

and for F&$?s sake stop bagging the MX sport you don't have it's getting old.

Mate,  Like I said on the other thread I would not be saying a word if people were not waving it under my noes trying to convince everyone that it is something it is not.

So to keep the peace I will back away from it..

"I would not be saying a word if people were not waving it under my nose"

The question you have to ask yourself John is - are people waving things under your nose, or are you seeking out and reading things about a machine you have no interest in just to comment negatively?

We all get it now. You do not have an MX Sport and don't want one. You are disappointed in White's. Your message has been heard and you have had your say - repeatedly on multiple threads. Going any farther crosses the line into trolling and bashing so just let it go. There are still people interested in the MX Sport so let them discuss it on the forum from here on out without interjecting complaints you have voiced before.

And please, no retroactive editing of posts or explanations required. Everyone gets it so Just Let It Go. Let the drama end with this post. Thank you.

• Like 5