Would You Like Fries With That? A Nugget To Match My Chicken Drumstick Nugget :)

The x coil on the 7000 looks pretty impressive on that small stuff. That junk plate is what a typical Arizona gold hunt would look like for me LOL.

• Like 1

Very informative info and results with that small coil on the GPZ.  Yes it does look like a french fry and the last pic of trash is the leftovers casserole.  Well done again Simon.

• Like 3

Amazing how sensitive that X-coil is on that tiny piece of gold at inches above the coil. Good story, pictures, and gold. Sounds like a fun time. Good luck next adventure.  

• Thanks 1

Nice work! That 8" is a great little coil. Good to see it's keeping up with the 6000. I personally feel like the sensitivity edge just barely goes to the 6000, but it sure is close. I think the 8" does better overall in really salty ground than the 6000 does though - but with the new smaller 6000 coils this balance should shift as the small coils always do better in salt than bigger ones.

I really hope that the X Coils are compatible with whatever the next GPZ iteration will be. I suspect ML might find a way to redesign things to make that impossible though.

• Like 1

Yea, both the GPZ and GPX 6000 are like cheating on this small gold.  It's really fun though, I enjoy finding small gold, it's value isn't there but the challenge is good.

• Like 2