Day 2 Nugget Hunting Nevada Nokta Makro Legend Finds A Nugget

Was it Rye Patch?

You mentioned Winnemucca.  I have a claim near Mill City about 25 miles west of there.

• 11 months later...

On 4/23/2022 at 5:46 AM, strick said:

Nice video I really enjoyed it. Must take up a fair bit of time to make them... Glad you got to try out the 6000 it really is a nice machine....Very generous of Steve to give it up ...and for his generosity he was awarded the big nugget of the trip..I'm wondering how deep his nugget was and did he think the 6000 would have heard it? since he was using the big gun for that one..

strick 

Tripped over this old post. No, the 6000 would probably have missed it. The 7000 is still the machine of choice for hunting the big deep ones.

• Thanks 1

The Nokta Legend latest upgrade is working for me. Took it out to an old hard rock mine and worked the tailing piles, scored a 10.5 gram specimen. Last weekend took it to Zuma Beach, southern California and worked the wet sands. Seems like the new update made it sing smooth and hardly any chatter. Just for kicks I took out the 15 kz..single frequncy Nokta Ultra..and couldn't work the wet sand, but worked just fine on the dry sand as did my Whites MXT. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lostmypassworddude said:

Here is the Nokta  Legend with it's latest update. Found a ring..and speci.

Screenshot_20231119-133417_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231119-133427_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231119-134202_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231119-134157_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231119-134325_Instagram.jpg

Nice specie their dude.... looks like a duck 🦆. What coil were you using and what depth did you hit it at?

1 hour ago, Bootscrape said:

Nice specie their dude.... looks like a duck 🦆. What coil were you using and what depth did you hit it at?

Thanks dude, yeah was using the large stock coil on the legend. It was about 5 inches down, not to deep in the tailings. That's exactly what I was thinking,  a 🦆 duck!  It made my month of nothing.

• Like 1