6.4khz No Foils Setting

I have been testing the salt balance and KHZ on a small gold 14 k ring and a merc dime and a regular white gold ring and some tabs and various foils , and today i took the Tarsacci out to a high school base ball diamond , loaded with foils  most of the coins i found had long been in the ground, and i even found a 7" deep 1944 wheat cent , I managed to dig one foil seen in picture, it was 1" deep , but the thing i like about the Tarsacci is  it sees thru the foils and hits coins below the foils that you can not hear , yes silent on the foil in the surface and hitting a coin below it . I can not do that with my ORX .If i get a foil signal of 34 and a coin in 2" under it it still comes in at 32 or is masked , i would have to dig the foil  but with the Tarsacci the foils are gone and its just seeing thru them and hitting the coins  my settings 3 gain and 0 threshold , 44 salt balance,  black sand on . and i even cranked it up to 5 gain, and still no digging foils , at 6 gain you may have to introduce a -1 threshold to knock out the foils  but its hitting deep on high conductors and 6" to 9" on rings

20220423_180857.jpg

20220423_180831 (2).jpg

• Like 3

Excellent results by using the MDT's adjustments & unique capabilities.

• Like 1