XP Deus II Anomaly

Bob38

1 hour ago, 67GTA said:

I can understand no filters in the context of all metal mode, but the tones aren't separated. The nails will have the same tone as the dime. I didn't think it was possible to hit the dime in that scenario with today's technology and actually have separate tones. In my mind I could take the D2 to my worst sites and have no iron masking with this glitch. Am I on the wrong track? It's definitely a software glitch and might disappear with the next update.

You keep missing the fact that the program loses its "magic" if you switch out of it then return to it without changing any settings.  That's the weird part.

I didn't miss it, I was just ignoring it because I was focused on the possibility of using this glitch for unmasking in iron. It is very strange. Rebooting while in the custom program will resume the glitch also  until you switch back to a stock program again. I also agree with you on the stability of the v7 update because of this bug.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, 67GTA said:

I didn't miss it, I was just ignoring it because I was focused on the possibility of using this glitch for unmasking in iron. It is very strange. Rebooting while in the custom program will resume the glitch also  until you switch back to a stock program again. I also agree with you on the stability of the v7 update because of this bug.

Gotcha.  I was also able to duplicate the behavior on other stock programs (e.g., General) both in terms of the unmasking and the return to stock program glitch.  I also found that if you clone the stock program into a custom slot and then shift from the custom program with "magic" zero filters to the stock program in a custom slot, the magic goes away but if you switch between two custom magic programs even if they are sourced from different stock "base" programs (e.g., General with zero filters and Park with zero filters), the magic behavior sticks.  Weird.

• Like 3

Are XP and Nokta Makro using the same engineers? Just kidding of course. Maybe there is another similarity (similar micro chips or other components) since both companies detectors are doing some really weird stuff.

I was charging my Legend a couple of days ago and it just decided to turn itself on which scared the crap out of me. I shut it off and then 15 minutes later it did it again……….

• Haha 1
  • Oh my! 1

I shall try this with a gold ring, Beach Sensitive mode today. Has anyone tried the original V0.6 ( 1/13/22 ) and no longer available ( 3/13/22 ) large number version to see if it happens there also ?

• Like 1

It will be this weekend before I can test this on targets in the ground. I'm afraid to change anything before then. If it works, then to me this is like finding the ark. It is more than likely just an audio glitch that won't translate into actual unmasking.

• Like 1

On 4/25/2022 at 8:11 AM, 67GTA said:

It will be this weekend before I can test this on targets in the ground. I'm afraid to change anything before then. If it works, then to me this is like finding the ark. It is more than likely just an audio glitch that won't translate into actual unmasking.

I tend to think along your optimism based angle here!  If this translates it will be unrivaled also so much bigger then needing to stay in a program,power down to get it back imo. 

In the same breathe very wierd and if allowed to breed negativity in ones own head could be very confidence killing and honestly to me my experience goes to shit if my confidence is down with a unit!?