XP Deus II Anomaly

Bob38

I can replicate the same thing with 0.7 and a 9 inch coil. I have 3 custom programs and the -6.4 discrim  program is in between the other two.  Now after power on and i'm in 'magic' mode I can go up to the next custom program then back down and the magic remains. Yet if I go down a custom program then back up it goes away.

So in -6.4:  If I + then - programs it remains.

If I - then + programs it goes away. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

does the silencer change back to a certain setting after going off the magic program and then back on? 

12 minutes ago, martygene said:

does the silencer change back to a certain setting after going off the magic program and then back on? 

All of my programs have the silencer set to 0. They all stay at 0.

• Like 2
  • Oh my! 1

22 minutes ago, martygene said:

The only key setting I've seen so far is discrimination. I can't duplicate this unless discrim is at -6.4. You can leave all other settings unchanged apart from the discrim and it will still work.

10 hours ago, 67GTA said:

The only key setting I've seen so far is discrimination. I can't duplicate this unless discrim is at -6.4. You can leave all other settings unchanged apart from the discrim and it will still work.

This bug is based on a negative discri setting (no matter if it's at -6.4 or -0.1)

Other users reported this bug from the other side: problem to identify some iron

Xp already corrected it on the upcoming version 😉

• Like 4

Slow down Xp with the updates, is anybody tested "magic mode"  in 0.7?

What if nearly everyone updates their machines and someone with0.7 discovers a high potential of magic unmasker glitch?

Then what? Machines with 0.7 software on ebay for 5000$?

Maybe it's worth staying with 0.7?

I will wait and test the first 7 version out this weekend before I update. I tried last night with bigger pieces of iron. It wasn't seeing the dime which means it was being masked. I can only get this to work with smaller nails, which is still magic to me. I told the wife last night that I needed to buy a 2nd D2 so I could keep one on this version. She didn't throw anything at my head which is good.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3