If They Take It To The Beach, They Will Lose It...

You're not alone, I was hunting a beach last year and found a small jeweler's anvil. 😀 Bronze diseased IHP for size20220424_202015.thumb.jpg.cbdfba510f84633f53cd39dc6cd1b9d1.jpg

I have no idea why that would be found in the surf. 🤔

• Like 5

6 hours ago, cuniagau said:

I hit the kettlebell that was at least 6 inch down under the sand. 

Looks almost like brass, is it or is it iron.

Any way it is a strange object, but what do you expect from some of the people in California.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Is/was the beach known as a hangout for bodybuilders? In the 70’s, there was a stretch of Virginia Beach where the bodybuilders would go to work out and show off.

On 4/24/2022 at 6:26 PM, cuniagau said:

I am not sure if this is the weirdest thing that I have found on the beach and not sure how you can lose a kettlebell in the sand either and really don't know why they thought that they needed to take it to the beach. LOL I always swing my way to the egress of the beach and find quite a bit of change in the dry sand on this beach.  I am also always digging cans as it seems that 50 feet is just to far for some people to carry their trash to a trash can and they bury them in the sand.  That was what I thought I was digging when I hit the kettlebell that was at least 6 inch down under the sand.  Sometimes, you just have to shake your head!!!  (oh BTW, this beach has about 250 steps down to the sand, which makes this a head scratcher for sure)  

IMG_1616.jpg

Hardly any rust on it, must be a fresh drop.  That’s a tiny one!   I have a 30 lb one and it’s a lot bigger than that.  

• Like 1

Windy Beach when you need an anvil to hold your towel down🤪

• Like 2
  • Haha 1