The Legend Exciting News!

Wonder if the new M3 setting will be even more sensitive than M2 on smaller targets and if it will be included in Beach Mode……..?

I also hope the next software version will be easier to update. I still haven’t been able to update to 1.07 from 1.05…….and mostly silence from Nokta Makro support even though I email them each week🤨.

• Like 2

A third frequency option, sounds intriguing. I wonder how it would be weighted, and if it will be implemented in each mode or just selected modes. I haven’t taken the plunge into Legend yet, already having the equinox and Deus 2, but I’m getting more and more tempted as time goes on and getting a picture of what the final product will be. 

• Like 2

First, I wanted to say "Thank's Delik!" for all the info! And have a Great Holiday Off!!👌

Secondly, for everyone; I don't own a Legend yet, or have any ties with NM, nor am I a dealer of any kind for any brand! Just an end-user! But have watched it closely, since it was announced! And have been very impressed with the customer communications! Even if everything hasn't been problem free! Nothing ever is with a new release!

I think I'm pretty unbiased on any brands I have owned; they all have their niche to fill! And i appreciate great customer service, but especially a responsive manufacturer who understands customer needs, and can continually adapt with actual end-user input, on the fly! Even though I'm sure it can be very taxing, as there are some people that you can never please, and some things that are not yet technically possible! I think they are heading in the right direction, to help secure market share, and a healthy following!

Keep up the good work, by setting the standard to follow!! Maybe other's will learn a thing or two, and try and improve their end-user communication and improvements, without us needing a bank loan to make a purchase!😁👍👍

• Like 9

That all sounds great, especially the Mineralization meter. M3 sounds very intriguing. I assume they are still working on the Threshold/Headphone issue.

• Like 2

Now this is a good update, not so much a bunch of fixes for bugs, this is the update type I like, new stuff!

I'm still yet to get a Legend as I can't justify it so far as I'm not really seeing any benefits to it yet, but it's certainly starting to gain my attention the better it gets. 

Nokta now need to start their focus on coils, the focus so far has been on firmware fixes and updates which is great, but coils are needed now to really make it appealing for me and the bonus for Nokta for putting their efforts into coils is they make money selling them 🙂

It's impossible not to be impressed with the way the Legend release has gone, sure there has been mistakes and its been far from a smooth release but their responsiveness to problems is what's most important and so far its been fantastic.

Hopefully M3 frequency makes it a little more hot on small gold than the previous multi frequency modes.

• Like 5