Hunting For Scraps - Deus 2

6 minutes ago, midalake said:

Sounds like you might be itching for a new spot,,,,,🤣

Yeah, that's coming in the next couple of weeks, got a really good new one. Truck air conditioning comes first. 😵 Should be done itching by then 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Dirtshark said:

Is that a spindel whirl in the trash pic?

Not sure which item you are referring to?

Just now, Dirtshark said:

This bit. 

Screenshot_20220428-074158_Chrome.jpg

Thanks! Not that I know of, it's probably a lock washer of some sort, about the 5th one I've dug. I find lots of Model T Schrader valves here, and a couple of hubcaps like my avatar. 🙂 They brought parts in on the Steamboat, and I think there was a concertina repair shop. 🤣 So far I've found about 50 reeds, they ID as pennies.

• Like 1

The stick pin is cool...I just read that there is a V.71 out now lol. I still have not up dated my machine since I got it but thinking about going for a hunt this weekend so maybe it's time. I hope you don't get the Ivy itch...It's worse than poison oak. 

strick 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, strick said:

The stick pin is cool...I just read that there is a V.71 out now lol. I still have not up dated my machine since I got it but thinking about going for a hunt this weekend so maybe it's time. I hope you don't get the Ivy itch...It's worse than poison oak. 

strick 

Thanks!

Mine was updated at the store, they put the old Deus 1 sonar and a couple others on it. They were blown away by V0.7. yeah, I'm going to update again, it's not hard and they fixed more stuff. 😀

This wasn't like your last hunt but I dug a couple of cool things. 🙂 This place is pretty wiped out. Hard to believe but true.

That is a pretty good number of what I call interesting junk targets including what does appear to be a parasol slide. I bet there are more nice keepers hiding under that poison ivy. Glad you are having fun with the new detector.

• Like 1