White's Dr-pro

Hey Tom...did you help put the clip together, or the guys thanked at the end, Bob and John I think it was?

Anyway, a hell of a good way to start the morning, well done!

A friend has a set already and this is no joke. Before we start doing any kind of work he'll pull them out.. When I was working for the phone company I'd use them to find cable in the ground and they do work.

If white's sells them they will have to pay a lot of us royalty.

Good joke for April fools Day. Here is a good one for you Tom. I married my first wife on this day.

Chuck

PS this is better yet. The guy next door has been married 10 times. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

A friend has a set already and this is no joke. Before we start doing any kind of work he'll pull them out.. When I was working for the phone company I'd use them to find cable in the ground and they do work.

If white's sells them they will have to pay a lot of us royalty

Chuck 

Your getting nothing til you fix mine,, The Damn things keep crossing over  :ohmy:

john

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, argyle said:

Hey Tom...did you help put the clip together, or the guys thanked at the end, Bob and John I think it was?

Anyway, a hell of a good way to start the morning, well done!

Miner John and Digger Bob were our "actors." And I'm using that term very liberally... I direct, shoot, and edit all of the videos (since I started in January). Thanks for not taking us too seriously!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

If white's sells them they will have to pay a lot of us royalty.

Good joke for April fools Day. Here is a good one for you Tom. I married my first wife on this day.

Chuck

PS this is better yet. The guy next door has been married 10 times. 

Yeah, I'm not sure about divining rods. My grandpa used em for his well. But you can put a well almost anywhere in some parts of the country. I do think if they worked on gold we'd see some video proof on YouTube.

• Like 1

On 4/1/2016 at 1:00 PM, tboykin said:

Goofing off instead of building metal detectors :rolleyes:....I like this one better.....

1 hour ago, strick said:

Goofing off instead of building metal detectors :rolleyes:....I like this one better.....

No reason a family-owned company can't do both. Life is too short to not laugh and smile. Especially when you're an underdog...

• Like 2

I was really hoping it was a Whites DetectoRpro with the Classics's miniaturized and stuffed into headphones. With all the raspberry pi's and old game console's stuffed into a controller it would be neat to see the same done with some old favorites.