Deus 2 13x11 Coil

zdsdead

9 minutes ago, SwiftSword said:

Can you please repeat that more slowly? My Italian is a little rusty. 

It says:

I had a Deus and with the 11x13 coil brushing very slowly and decreasing the responsiveness a lot I was able to go much deeper than the 11 inch coil.

I used this setting only in clean areas and only for small areas where I had found something interesting previously.

Certainly the metal detector shaft has suffered from the extra weight and has loosened quite a lot

• Like 2

My english to but i will try to explain 

I degrease silencer , ground balance -5 points, reactivity 

I go very slowly and in the sound of the headphone there was a Little good sound in the middle of the noise.

A lot of time there was a coin or a good target.

Obviously I use this settings in small zone.

The coil Is very heavy

This is my experience with Deus 1 and the 11*13 coil.

• Like 5

• 9 months later...
On 6/10/2022 at 7:21 PM, LucaLu said:

My english to but i will try to explain 

I degrease silencer , ground balance -5 points, reactivity 

I go very slowly and in the sound of the headphone there was a Little good sound in the middle of the noise.

A lot of time there was a coin or a good target.

Obviously I use this settings in small zone.

The coil Is very heavy

This is my experience with Deus 1 and the 11*13 coil.

Thank you Sir.

Well, I pulled the trigger. It'll be here on Saturday. 
I have the 9" coil right now but want to branch out into fields and pastures this spring. The extras coverage and thst little bit of extra depth will hopefully lead to good things. 

• Like 4

22 hours ago, SwiftSword said:

Well, I pulled the trigger. It'll be here on Saturday. 
I have the 9" coil right now but want to branch out into fields and pastures this spring. The extras coverage and thst little bit of extra depth will hopefully lead to good things. 

It's been doing good for me so far. You'd think it counterintuitive to use a large coil for relic hunting, but I'm enjoying it immensely, and don't feel that I'm missing anything. 🙂

• Like 1

I’ve been using the 11 since I got the machine way back when and just got a 9” today. Wow what a difference in the swing!  Now I can’t decide if I should sell the 11 to get the 11x13 or not. I like a notable size difference in my coil choices on hand. 

• Like 2

It came! And I have a brand new permission to try it out on tomorrow. It's a wide open back yard, so this should work well. I'll bring the 9" along, too, just in case. One thing I noticed today when I just swung it around the backyard is that both size and weight are far greater than I had expected. Compared to the 9", it's almost comically large. But I expect the feeling of wearing clown shoes will dissipate with the first good find 😄

• Like 2

Ive got about 20 hours on the 11x13 now and can't say enough about it. Im a beach hunter and have been doing great with it. No gold yet but got an 1896 indian head and a token from 1845!  It hammered on them both loud and clear. I love the extra coverage vs the 9 inch!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, SwiftSword said:

It came! And I have a brand new permission to try it out on tomorrow. It's a wide open back yard, so this should work well. I'll bring the 9" along, too, just in case. One thing I noticed today when I just swung it around the backyard is that both size and weight are far greater than I had expected. Compared to the 9", it's almost comically large. But I expect the feeling of wearing clown shoes will dissipate with the first good find 😄

Nice, there have been some complaints about the offset but you really learn to appreciate it when wearing boots with steel shanks or shoes with any metal at all. 🤣 Heck it picks up the brass rivets in my knee pad.

Always tell yourself the heaviest D2 configuration is lighter than the lightest other detector configuration. 😀 That might help.

Good luck! 🍀

• Like 2