Updated To .71 Now Remote Won’t Turn On?

Naildiggerpro

12 minutes ago, Carolina said:

Well it worked for me 6 weeks ago and been fine ever since.

Happy to hear it but I think it's not the "hard as hell" press that works, maybe only the long press :)

4 hours ago, slyworld said:

Happy to hear it but I think it's not the "hard as hell" press that works, maybe only the long press 🙂

You may be correct but hopefully for $1600 it doesn’t happen again. 🙂

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Naildiggerpro said:

My computer is 5 years old it didn’t have anything to do with the USB port I’ve updated twice before and all went fine , I see other people having the same issues now I’m just waiting to hear back from xp on what to do next I hope this doesn’t happen all the time because I really like this detector, but this is a pretty serious problem for only having it for a month oh well I guess I have the ws6 headphones to detect until it gets repaired . Good thing it comes with a 5 year warranty 

Just a question. If you turn on the WS6 is the main remote still dead? It should come on if they are paired.

4 hours ago, mudwhale said:

Just a question. If you turn on the WS6 is the main remote still dead? It should come on if they are paired.

No that's not the way it works, Mudwhale.  The WS6 doesn't turn on the remote on power up if paired, only the other way around.  The remote will turn on the WS6 on power up, but not the other way around.

20 hours ago, Chase Goldman said:

No that's not the way it works, Mudwhale.  The WS6 doesn't turn on the remote on power up if paired, only the other way around.  The remote will turn on the WS6 on power up, but not the other way around.

Chase

Sorry for that one but my brain died!  LOL! 🤣

• Like 1