This How Is My Legend Looks

I turned the coil around and shortened it up as close to my feet as I can get and I use a loose grip mostly holding it with my fingers. It helps balance better for me.

Legend.jpg

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Rick N. MI said:

I turned the coil around and shortened it up as close to my feet as I can get and I use a loose grip mostly holding it with my fingers. It helps balance better for me.

Legend.jpg

12 minutes ago, Rick N. MI said:

Legend.jpg

Hey Rick your coil is on BackAssWards?

• Haha 1

Rick,  that moves some of the weight back, but still attached at the end of the shaft.   Does the coil  turn-around actually

move the balance point, or is the hunting with a shorter shaft making the difference?

I hunt with the EQ using the close-to-the-feet setup and the loose grip.   No Legend here yet.

Turning the coil around does help making it feel lighter. It moves the weight away from the front. Some detectors with more weight on the back and you have to extend the coil to get a balance.

The Legend does really get a balance point. It just feels lighter moving the weight in closer to you.

I ran the coil backwards on the AT pro I used to have and it made a difference. 
I didn’t think the equinox or legend were bad enough to do it. But it sure helped the pro so I would think it would make some difference. The coil doesn’t know it’s on backwards. lol

• Like 2

"The coil doesn’t know it’s on backwards." That's right and that's funny.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You get waterproof headphones for it yet? They have 2, I have the original ones that aren't very loud but if I crank the audio on the MK to max they are fine. New ones have a volume adjust on the cord which I think is a bad idea as it that style the volume switch tends to snag on clothing. I have a pair of Garrets with volume on cord and it is annoying.

BTW machine looks too clean 🙂

• Like 1

I used the headphone adapter in the water with my regular headphones.

I keep my detectors clean :).

• Like 1

• The title was changed to This How Is My Legend Looks