Update 0.71 Released

For those that may not have seen this... Update 0.71 is out. If you have 0.7 installed, it will not erase your saved programs. If you have an earlier version (0.6 or earlier) it will erase your saved programs so write them down before updating.

Update V0.71

• Like 9

I had v0.7, but downloaded the new v0.71 this morning and had no issues getting it onto the WS6 headphones or the remote.

After the update, I went out and detected a couple of parks for about 6 hours total.  I'm happy to report the pinpoint feature is now working well for me, so worth the update just for that.  :biggrin: 

I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary with the new software and the custom program I had saved was still there, so looking good for v0.71 so far!  

• Like 2

Updated yesterday and it SEEMS that everything is ok..I had the v07 and had no issues: custom program not deleted and no need to do headphones pairing..

• Like 2

So far so good with V 0.71 for me on salt water beach. 👍🙏

• Like 3

Just now, Carolina said:

So far so good with V0.71 for me on salt water beach. 👍🙏

Good to know. Thanks!

Did the update today- went well - had no problems just had to re-pair the WS6 since I was updating from V0.6  

I’ll have a chance to try it this afternoon .  The whole weekend looks good for detecting in fact.  

• Like 2

Report your impressions guys, on this weekend I can’t go detecting and I’ll detect reading you! 👍

• Like 1

Took mine out for a 0.71 spin today, just out back of the house. I used general and Deep HC, they appear to be much more accurate now. I did not dig any iron and only got fooled by a beer can. Didn't get any great relics but possible pieces of a crotal bell. 🙂 Also got a strip of copper, an old headstamp, and a flat bullet (probably mine).

• Like 2