Update 0.71 Released

I heard from someone today that the .71 update destroyed his depth. Couldn't hit a penny at six inches. I did an air test on mine (9" coil, .71, various stock programs, default values) and didn't think I got worse numbers than with .6, but I'm also not entirely certain. Trouble with these tests is always that it's not really a comparison unless you also have a second, identical machine with the older software version. 

• Like 1

I updated yesterday...everything seems fine..had to re pair the headphones.

strick

• Like 2

I’m using V 0.71 and everything seems fine. No problem hitting deep targets. I’ve only used sensitive full tones since update and noticed the tones are better than 0.6. Mi6 connects much faster now is another thing I noticed. 

• Like 3

If I see no reason not to I plan on updating my other Deus 2 ( with 11” coil) from 0.6 to 0.71 because it’s pretty obviously better. I’m happy to have the 2nd Deus because it’s the only way to have both 11” an 9” coils, but once coils are available alone I’ll almost certainly sell one of the units. It’s too costly to have as a backup only. 

• Like 5

With 0.71 I did an only quick depth test  and detected a very low conductor in the bottom of an 8” hole in very mineralized soil. It looks like ok..

• Like 1