One Month With The D2 At The Beach

cdv

Nice! I bet the D2 will replace the Equinox for beach hunting. Some good looking, expensive rings there 😍

45 minutes ago, Denny said:

Nice

You hunting saltwater or fresh?

All from salt water/ salt sand.

1 hour ago, schoolofhardNox said:

Nice! I bet the D2 will replace the Equinox for beach hunting. Some good looking, expensive rings there 😍

Nox was replaced years ago with the Tarsacci. now, the Tarsacci gets to take a break.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, cdv said:

First month beach hunting, dry, wet and water using modified Beach Sensitive and Dive (in the water). Really liking this machine and still so much to learn about it

How many of those goodies do you think were beyond the reach of a Nox or MDT?
Very nice digs!!! What is the weight and karat stamp on the bracelet? Looks heavy!  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, midalake said:

How many of those goodies do you think were beyond the reach of a Nox or MDT?
Very nice digs!!! What is the weight and karat stamp on the bracelet? Looks heavy!  

All shown were 14k with the exception of the single band which was 18k. I did forget to show one 10k during the first month.... here it is. Bracelet was 7.13 gr. hollow 14k.

I believe all could have been in range of either the Nox or MDT.  The baseball glove pendant I may have passed over with the other machines only because it was in the foil range. Being a new detector, I'm still digging and learning the machine so I've dug my fair share of foil in the dry sand whereas I pass a lot of foil when using the MDT. Nox hasn't been out with me in 3-4 years other then as a loner machine.

PXL_20220423_120200555.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

The D2 allows me to dig less trash. I spent 20 hrs at my primary beach digging all signals to learn tonal nuances. It's fantastic. The latest update with the bottle cap feature is terrific. I love my 800 but the D2 gives more info via tonal nuances. 

• Like 1