Fifty Feet From Glory ** My Adventures At Jed's Dig Site

5 hours ago, GhostMiner said:

I have seen gold bring out the worst in people at times. Bad decision making for one. I've seen people spend tens of thousands of dollars to get a few thousand in gold. It's a fever and it's real. You will see what it is capable of doing in my personal story. 

Yep. I have seen it first hand too. More than once unfortunately.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, GhostMiner said:

I have seen gold bring out the worst in people at times. Bad decision making for one. I've seen people spend tens of thousands of dollars to get a few thousand in gold. It's a fever and it's real. You will see what it is capable of doing in my personal story. 

I'm a roofer, and was working on a job with a jack of all trades kinda guy named Justin, who also is pretty heavy into mining. We got to talking, and his words stuck with me " Gold is a dirty f#*king business". Lol.

• Like 1

On 5/17/2022 at 7:53 AM, deathray said:

I'm a roofer, and was working on a job with a jack of all trades kinda guy named Justin, who also is pretty heavy into mining. We got to talking, and his words stuck with me " Gold is a dirty f#*king business". Lol.

-

• Like 1

10 hours ago, matt said:

I've seen some real throwdowns over gold. Not pretty. That's when the wives head for the hills LOL.

10 hours ago, matt said:

One of the craziest fights I saw was an argument about whether the ground was virgin or tailings. One of the guys was my partner. You'll here more about that soon in the 2015 season i'm writing now.

On 5/17/2022 at 10:18 AM, GhostMiner said:

One of the craziest fights I saw was an argument about whether the ground was virgin or tailings. One of the guys was my partner. You'll here more about that soon in the 2015 season i'm writing now.

=

• Like 1