Have You Seen Any D2 Lites Yet ??

brys

Like just coils just not a priority until backlog of preorders is fulfilled. When coils are finally available, I’ll buy one and then sell the 2nd detector. I think separate parts will start being sold mid-late summer but it’s a guess. 

Have not seen any available yet.

Most individual parts to build your own are available except it does not appear that the coils are easy to find yet.

If you already have a Deus 2, you would just need to pick up the WS4 Stem Mount Support and the WS4 Wireless Headphone Adapter. If you prefer not to use wired headphones a decent Bluetooth transmitter will do the job paired up with a set of Bluetooth ear buds or headset.

20220429_182024 - Copy.jpg

20220429_182043 - Copy.jpg

• Like 1

in the uk preorders are now filled and d2s not selling so fast now ,pre owned on ebay uk are not selling either as the price is too high..i would say sales  of d2 are stagnant in uk as legend is  half the price of a d2,only a few poeple will pay 1400 quid so first adopters are fullfilled..bids on second hand d2 s stop at around 850 and buyers wont pay more ..so they will have to get d2 lites going to maintain sales of d2s

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Loki said:

If you prefer not to use wired headphones a decent Bluetooth transmitter will do the job paired up with a set of Bluetooth ear buds or headset.

Agree with using a BT adapter to make the lite setup wireless.  However, the specs for the Ugreen BT adapter you are using in your photo do not appear to support APTX low latency or any other comparable low latency codec (e.g., LLDC)).  I would highly recommend only using a BT receiver/transmitter and BT wireless headphone pair that supports APTX LL (low latency) which tops out at 40 ms latency or a functionally equivalent low latency BT codec or a proprietary low latency wireless audio system (from Garrett, Quest, or Minelab to name a few brands) designed specifically for metal detecting. Higher latencies (>40 ms) in wireless audio  are very noticeable when swinging the coil at normal rates and show the target signal linearly offset from its actual position due to the wireless audio signal delay (latency), making them basically unsuitable for metal detecting use.  FWIW

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Chase Goldman said:

I would highly recommend only using a BT receiver/transmitter and BT wireless headphone pair that supports APTX LL (low latency)

I'm planning on using this one:

https://www.amazon.com/TROND-Bluetooth-Transmitter-Headphones-Simultaneously/dp/B01B4W40VC

I know for a fact it's Aptx-LL, works great. Battery lasts about 8 hours. You just have to get a double ended plug:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B077GRQ4F4

That should do the trick. 🙂 right now there a 15% off coupon! Looks like they give you the straight double ended plug in the box but it's cheesy.

• Like 2

Is that a turn signal, or headlights on the left!👍👍🤣

• Haha 2

Being a long time Deus owner, I have absolutely everything I need to make a Deus 2 Lite except for a standalone 9" coil..............

When using the WS6 in a stem mount I will use the Detech headphones with 2.4 gHz wireless transmitter (the Detech headphones look just like the ones for the Deus without the horseshoe audio adapter) of a pair of Garret Z-Lynk headphones with transmitter. 

Most of the time I will use a Deus/Deus 2 Lite for gold prospecting/relic hunting and keep the WS4/WS6 with horseshoe adapter in my front pocket with wired earbuds or headphones plugged in especially in rugged terrain. 

• Like 2