My 0.71 Update Experience

Those with bad clock time issues should send them back for replacement. I would worry about other issues that you may not be aware of. Sorry to hear. Maybe try the update one more time or hope the new update fixes your problems.

On 8/10/2022 at 5:16 PM, Mikenowellsmith said:

Xp are taking their time bringing a new software version. 

I phoned Regtons and spoke to either Marcus or Nigel, I explained the issue and was told xp are aware of the issue and know many of us are having the issue,  then he said xp engineers are busy trying to sort the issue in a new software update,  that was 2 months ago!!

I never look at the clock because it’s so small.  I use my smart watch which gives me lat/long information as well as time…much more useful and easier to see.

just the view from my foxhole….

• Like 2

I don't want to sound unsympathetic, but I really don't care if there's a clock on my detector. I wear a watch, except when I forget it, and have my phone on me too, so not a big deal for me, but I'm sure it's nice to have for some folks. I've only been watching the clock on my D2 to see if it changes time. I noticed today that I have to stop my swing to get the screen to switch back to clock and that just slows me down so I don't think I'll bother with the clock unless I forget my watch again. 😏

• Like 2

My clock hasn't lost time since I set it back in March I think. 🤔

• Like 2