Brass Tag Id's?

All very nice finds & a beautiful area to enjoy. It does look like good coyote country.

• Like 1

Nice bunch of relics. Place looks familiar! Congratulations on the Barber.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, abenson said:

Nice bunch of relics. Place looks familiar! Congratulations on the Barber.

I bet it does look familiar 😁.  Although, not to very many.

41 minutes ago, JCR said:

All very nice finds & a beautiful area to enjoy. It does look like good coyote country.

Thanks!  Used to be world class coyote country.  Prolonged drought and giant wildfires have decimated the habitat though.  It's a far, far cry from what it used to be.  I've called as many as 25+ in a day out there in the good old days.  Now, 5 in a day is doing real good.  Still, I got a few coyotes to talk to me from camp each evening.

- Dave

• Like 3

Excellent finds and photos! I really like seeing the places y'all go. 👍 I've dug silver ribbon like that but much smaller pieces. Not sure what it was used for 🤔

Nice Barber too.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, UT Dave said:

I had to clean the "Mon Choix" a bit with a wire brush to read it.  Anyone have any idea what these came from?

I used Google to translate (from French) -- it mean's "my choice".  That should help some in identifying this decorative plate, but I'm drawing a blank so far.  Great bunch of finds!

• Like 1

Are they the right size to be saloon bottle labels? "Mon Choix" sounds more appealing than "Watered Down".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Nice finds, good luck on your next hunt.

• Like 1

Nice barber...the silver piece possibly from decorative trim off a mirror frame etc? Did you dig the Mon Coix tag with the Xp Deus 2 🙂 nice assortment you got there. 

Strick 

9 hours ago, JCR said:

Are they the right size to be saloon bottle labels? "Mon Choix" sounds more appealing than "Watered Down".

A little on the small side for that, maybe?  But yeah, "Mon Choix" does sound better than "soap added for foam".  Thinking along those lines, cigar box label?

1 hour ago, strick said:

Nice barber...the silver piece possibly from decorative trim off a mirror frame etc? Did you dig the Mon Coix tag with the Xp Deus 2 🙂 nice assortment you got there. 

Strick 

Definitely could be something like a mirror frame.  My buddy thinks it came off a piece of horse tack.  Buckaroos were known to get fancy with their horses sometimes.  Me, I just don't know? 

I see what you did there with Mon Choix 😆.  

- Dave

• Like 1