My New GPX 6000 Is Faulty, Straight Out Of The Box

I agree El Nino, the 6000 is a great performing detector, it has very impressive performance and I'm confident problems aside everyone will be happy with the results the detector gives them, that I have absolutely no doubts in my mind.  It will find gold they've missed in the past with other detectors 100% guaranteed and is a bit like a skunk buster to those using the standard GPZ or older GPX.

JP knows a lot more than me what the detector is capable of, that's for sure and for that reason I understand the defense of the product in that way, when you're passionate about how good something is and you really love it you defend it.  I really look forward to turning my negative experience into a positive one and getting out there and having some fun with the detector.  I can't wait until I get a small coil for it.

This is my last post and I'm having a break from it all now and a fitting end to it all, now time to get positive and have some fun!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

55 minutes ago, Jonathan Porter said:

Simon if you had a jack right now I’d be telling you to ……..!! 😂 

Only because I thought that joke was funny and I can relate to it.   LOL.

Locked at Simons request.

It’s not like the 6000 issues have been suppressed or hidden, at least not on these forums. It all got well and truly discussed over 15 pages not so long ago. So I don’t think this thread was shining a new light on anything, except perhaps disappointment that the issues still continue.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

• The topic was locked