Update With Windows 11

My desk top with windows 11  warned me about opening this zip file. I am pretty much computer illiterate so I didn't open it. I bought a cheap laptop with windows 11 and used it instead. It worked fine. There is probably a better solution but as I said I am not computer savvy. 

10 hours ago, 20centscott said:

Hi. Just curious if anyone has updated there deus 2 with windows 11? Did it go alright? Any issues? Thanks!

I wanted to test Windows 11, I have it on a small laptop, but that laptop battery swelled and messed up the mousepad so now I have to use a mouse in the only USB port left. 🤬 Kinda makes it hard to do. It has a USB C port but the charging/data cable doesn't have that connector.

I ended up using an old PC I use for storing photos, it has huge solid state drives and Windows 10 Enterprise. Luckily it is new enough that the front ports are USB 2. 😬 It worked flawlessly. I can't upgrade it to W11 because of the processor. 😵

I would go out on a limb and say It should work with W11, but do be careful to follow the instructions to the letter, and make sure your USB ports are at least USB 2.

I'm afraid "computer illiteracy" isn't a badge of honor anymore. 🙂 To use stuff like the D2, it is better to know all you can.