19khz Whites MX Gold... Possibility???

OK. the MX SPORT came out to take on the GARRETT AT PRO.

Jury is out on that one at present. Seems a decent detector though, on a good platform.

So.... with the waterproof casing already there, why not bring out a dedicated prospecting version at 19khz, with a lot less bells and whistles (tones?), to compete directly with, and hopefully be superior to, the GARRETT AT GOLD?

The "WHITES MX GOLD" might be a winner

Maybe tboykin can chime in on this?

thanks

jim

I agree with Bowwinkles, One job at a time,,

but here are some of the things that have been requested, But it seems like the VLF has hit a brick wall power wise/Depth wise, and the Company that can Crack that Nut won't be able to keep up with the demand,, I would Give anything to see Whites be that Company So we could get back on Track,

Why not a Duel frequency MXT- MXS using the standard frequency and one in the 40/50khz range with Auto track/ Ground Grab and Manual GB, with a Boost/Volume control ??

They are just some of the things people have asked for over the years, and prospectors are pretty sure about what is needed out in the wilds, There is enough Talent here help Whites along the way.

John

• Like 1

19 hours ago, tboykin said:

We've heard from some prospectors that the MX Sport does well in prospecting mode. But I like where your head's at...

Have you any clue as to where Whites head might be on a AT GOLD beater, using the MX SPORT platform?

thanks

jim