Working On The Chain Gang

Wow and they are intact! If I'm lucky I'll find a clasp or mangled piece. Guess lawn mowers and chains don't play well together.

• Like 2

On 5/8/2022 at 2:43 PM, midalake said:

I know Steve H gets a kick out of all the chains I find. Here ya go. From this last season. Actually, my conditions to find chains were not that good.  4 on the bottom are gold, 22 on top are silver. All Nox finds.  Thanks for looking!

chains.JPG

Yup, I do, simply because I find so few of them myself. Great finds, hope you find many more… and thanks for posting! :smile:

• Thanks 1

On 5/8/2022 at 2:43 PM, midalake said:

I know Steve H gets a kick out of all the chains I find. Here ya go. From this last season. Actually, my conditions to find chains were not that good.  4 on the bottom are gold, 22 on top are silver. All Nox finds.  Thanks for looking!

chains.JPG

How many read a "1" on the Equinox.  When I've found chains with my Equinox they have all read "1."

Nice finds midalake, I envy all of those chain finds. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Bill (S. CA) said:

How many read a "1" on the Equinox.  When I've found chains with my Equinox they have all read "1."

Hi Bill

In 4 years only 1 or 2 have rung up in the 1-2 range. The rest have been higher.  All of those either have a pendant or spade on them.