Deus 2 Vs. Tarsacci Bottle Cap Reject P.#1

In my haste, made a bunch of mistakes filming, I almost scrapped the video but instead decided to add subtitles to my errors. Due to the vast amount of settings, more bottle cap reject tests are needed w this D2….

Aaron

• Like 5

A nice video comparing the two detectors.

• Like 1

Aaron, thanks for the video. My D2 is supposed to be here Sat.
 I was wondering when I watched the results of the nickel under the bottle cap. The tarasacci didn’t change much and the D2 didn’t get it at all. After you lowered the bc reject the d2 started hitting it. I noticed you mentioned the ferrous meter in the caption on the d2. I’m assuming it was giving a non ferrous reading? Also I was wondering what the d2 would do at the setting of bc1 with out the nickel there. Just curious. Thanks again for taking the time to do the tests and sharing the video. 
HH, Tom

• Like 1

Tom, yes the TARSACCI’s response was basically the same w or w out the nickel. However, in BC reject 3, the D2 rejects the BC & nickel. In BC 1, w the D2 sounds off on the BC w nickel, bumped up 10 points, however the NF meter was over 50% which is interesting. More testing is needed….

Aaron

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Denny said:

I would love to see a video between Deus2 and  tarsacci in heavy blacksand.

After having run them both in Moderate-heavy Black Sand, I say your winner might be the D2.
For the sole reason of the different programs available on the D2. It allows for better tackling of conditions.

• Like 1