Seems every manufacturer worked out smaller coils are the ones for the 6000.  I was wondering if one would be brave enough to put out a big coil for it and see what the feedback they get is 🙂

A good range of small sizes will be available.

• Like 3

We're also all waiting on smaller DD coils.....:dry:

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

The goal posts for the Xceed coils keep changing, just last week the website said September, after previously saying other months, it just keeps getting pushed further out.

Now it's saying they'll be released sometime in 2022, I hope this isn't going to be like the Z-search when it said they were coming out then over a year after the announcement the 12" came out and another year or two later the 17x13" starts to look like it will possibly appear, at least with Coiltek they said they were coming and they came very close to when they were meant to without all this rubbish going on.

I'm seriously thinking of giving up on them and cancelling my order for the two coils and just putting my money into the new Manticore instead and just sticking with my Coiltek's for the GPX and possibly going for an Axiom at some point rather than throw more money at the GPX.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, phrunt said:

I'm seriously thinking of giving up on them

I thought the same....but the 12x7 is the only A/M coil I really want 😞 

• Like 2