Mark In Bagdad, Az

BagdadAz

8 hours ago, Beeper Bob said:

Hi Mark, Just drove the Camp Rock Rd over to the dinner last weekend, live in North Williamson Valley.  Hunting in the Bradshaws and down to the Cleator and Black canyon area. So far Skunked but determined. Spent Lots of time in the Dale area when I lived in central Kalifornia our club the WSPA had several claims there that were productive. Hope to meet up with you in the field prospecting or will PM you about our next trip.

Hey Beeper Bob, yeah that's a nice drive into Bagdad if you're interested in taking the backroad to town. I have done a little bit of detecting down on RRPC's Aquarius Claim... I was skunked although my gf found a nice 2.5 gram nugget. I really love the Dale area. We join First Class Miner's club and try to get over to meeting and club events as time allows. They're a great group, lots of good people. So if you're interested in doing some detecting in this area or wherever  and need a second or third, by all mean drop me a line.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Gold Catcher said:

We just got the claim a few weeks ago but the preliminary findings by the team have been very promising.

GC

Hey GC, are you detecting  nuggets or is it more fine Gold? I have done some dry washing out by the Granite State mine, nothing spectacular but enough to keep me interested. This was back around 2013-2014. Last time I was out there the area had been claimed up. If you don't mind divulging info, I would be interested in hearing how your mining goes with respect to your current claim. 

25 minutes ago, BagdadAz said:

Hey GC, are you detecting  nuggets or is it more fine Gold? I have done some dry washing out by the Granite State mine, nothing spectacular but enough to keep me interested. This was back around 2013-2014. Last time I was out there the area had been claimed up. If you don't mind divulging info, I would be interested in hearing how your mining goes with respect to your current claim. 

Hi Mark, I only do metal detecting. I will PM you then we can continue our chat offline.

GC