Deus 2 Bottle Cap Reject P.2

Aaron

Here’s another video demonstration using a really tough to disc rusty BC. From what I’m seeing so far, they usually ring up around 45, they are a scratchy but still deceptive tone. You can bust it up by whipping the coil. BC 2 seems the ideal setting if you don’t want to miss anything due to masking. Even w the nickel under the BC, in reject 2 you’ll still get the nickel, though the VDI will drag the nickel down to the high 50’s. 
I haven’t tested high conductors like copper and silver, I’m betting it will probably work.

Now, the next thing is to see how BC 2 works w a lower conductor in the thin to medium gold ring class….

Thanks,

Aaron

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Aaron said:

Here’s another video demonstration using a really tough to disc rusty BC. From what I’m seeing so far, they usually ring up around 45, they are a scratchy but still deceptive tone. You can bust it up by whipping the coil. BC 2 seems the ideal setting if you don’t want to miss anything due to masking. Even w the nickel under the BC, in reject 2 you’ll still get the nickel, though the VDI will drag the nickel down to the high 50’s.

Now, the next thing is to see how BC 2 works w a lower conductor in the thin gold ring class….

Thanks,

Aaron

Your video parallels my thoughts as well.

Btw, I like the easy to listen presentations you do.

• Like 1

Nice test. I’m afraid that very low conductors would be cut out with BC 2. Anyway thanks for sharing. 👍

• Like 2