A Great Hunt Today With A Guest

5 minutes ago, Gold Seeker said:

Congrats on the quarter!

Victorian era location and a buckle that locks...hmmmm...latter day chastity belt bucket mayhap? LOL

Thanks, I've been whining about not finding one. 😀 Now I'll whine about Standing Liberty.

That's what we both said... 🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

That's Chase way out there. I thought he would be able to find some stuff if he went up the road, I hadn't searched there and was just going back and forth behind the house. My bad, there wasn't much out there.

I will have to remember that trick, send your hunting partner on a wild goose chase.

Great finds and congrats on the quarter, it looks nice along with the other finds.

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

Forgot to tell you that the NOX is working for you. She thought you might like a quarter since you were nice to her.

• Haha 2

Nice quarter beautiful scenery. I left the Deus 2 in the truck yesterday as well...

strick 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, strick said:

Nice quarter beautiful scenery. I left the Deus 2 in the truck yesterday as well...

strick 

Thanks!

For the same reason? 😀 The Equinox was too noisy in the iron patch, would have found the same stuff and may have had better luck in the iron with the Deus. I want to keep using both. Next time I go I'll hit that iron patch.

• Like 1

Great hunt. Nice coins. You are great story teller with great photos.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1