This is not an upgrade situation for present owners , only a request on behalf of future purchasers .I find that the “dog ears “stand does not do the job .The machine almost always falls over ,normally towards me .I like my machine to sit upright when I place it down on the ground .To my mind the dog ears need to be wider apart to prevent this from happening .

• Like 1

I made one out of flat stock of ABS and formed it with heat for my Multi Kruzer that loved to flop over. Stand should be a bit wider than the stock but not be in the way when you swing.

IMG_1040.JPG

• Like 3

• The title was changed to Dog Ears Stand
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2022 at 11:30 AM, CanadianScouser said:

This is not an upgrade situation for present owners , only a request on behalf of future purchasers .I find that the “dog ears “stand does not do the job .The machine almost always falls over ,normally towards me .I like my machine to sit upright when I place it down on the ground .To my mind the dog ears need to be wider apart to prevent this from happening .

for what detector are you referring to Nokta/Macro makes a couple of detector stands that work quite well one is for the impact and the other is a universal stand for 7/8 inch round shafts

the legs on both those stands fold up when you are detecting and takes a split second to fold them down when you sit your detector down, I installed the one for the impact on my Legend and also installed one the universal stands on my Mine Lab

GM 1000 (Gold monster)

https://www.seriousdetecting.com/product/makro-metal-detector-stand-racer-series-compatible-round-shafts/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIzKKK5YGT-AIVYxpMCh0fLQ5xEAQYAiABEgIZ1fD_BwE

https://destinationgolddetectors.com/products/nokta-stand-impact?variant=31800281170013&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=CedCommerceGoogleShopping&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIzKKK5YGT-AIVYxpMCh0fLQ5xEAQYAyABEgKfz_D_BwE

2 hours ago, CanadianScouser said:

Sorry I forgot to mention it was the Legend .Some great ideas .Thanks all .

The picture above you is the legend holding the Garrett pinpointer