Back To The Spur Spot Hunt #4

All very nice.

• Like 1

... And that's why you left the Deus in the truck 🤣 I'm out right now and all it's finding are really deep beer cans. 🤮

Awesome finds, glad you have a CTX. What are the triangular things? Looks like you got a big old fancy doorknob too!

Great photos again! 👍

I'm glad I'm not the only one that finds those butt cream tubes. 🙄

• Haha 1

Strick, what kind of Avocado trees do you have up there?  I have a Bacon Avocado in my backyard and it’s still too young to produce.  I’m thinking about adding the CTX to my lineup just worried the minute I buy it they will release a new model.  

10 hours ago, strick said:

...The watch fob was the find of the morning for me...the CTX called it a 13.45 with the target trace giving me a nice solid red dot on the screen the kind of signal you dream of in a good relic spot. I was hoping for a seated quarter but was not disappointed when the fob popped out...it was at least 8 inches deep.

I find a Masonic token from California and you find a watch fob from Indiana.  Go figure.  😄

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

Awesome finds, glad you have a CTX. What are the triangular things? Looks like you got a big old fancy doorknob too!

350 I don’t have a clue what the triangular things are I’m just trying to keep up with you  on the relic posts lol. The CTX is a killer machine despite what Chase thinks 😁

strick

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ROCKINGCM said:

Strick, what kind of Avocado trees do you have up there?  I have a Bacon Avocado in my backyard and it’s still too young to produce.  I’m thinking about adding the CTX to my lineup just worried the minute I buy it they will release a new model.  

Rock- so I got 6 trees. One Hass, two Lamb/hass one bacon one Mexicali and one I forget what it is. If you buy them small they take 4-5 years before you get any real fruit.  I like the lamb hass cross the best the avocados are large tasty and produce the most.  I got to be more careful because last season I had a branch break off my best tree...it had 72 avocados on it! They can be hard to see because the leaves hide them. Not letting that happen again.  On the ctx I would wait till this Fall and see what Minelab is up to. 

Strick

• Like 1

I just love my CTX, and it's really thanks to strick I bought one, one of the few detectors I've purchased other than the Nox, 24k and GPZ I really love.  The rest I could have done without and probably regret buying them more than I'm glad I did.

Good hunt strick, glad to see you giving the CTX some exercise, it's fat enough without spending its time resting at home.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1