Anyone Know Where Largo (gary) Got To?

I haven't seen him on any of the forums lately, he last logged on here June 21, 2021, so almost a year ago, I hope he's doing OK.

I'm going to "mention" him in this topic which should notify him if he logs in.

@~LARGO~

• Like 1

Many thanks to those that reached out to help about Largo. Just got off the phone with him, had a great chat, wonderful to reconnect.

Thanks again for all the help with this, and all the best,

Lanny

• Like 7

It's great you were able to track him down Lanny.  I'm also a bit worried about Jim Hemmingway, he's disappeared off the radar too.  I hope he's OK.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, phrunt said:

It's great you were able to track him down Lanny.  I'm also a bit worried about Jim Hemmingway, he's disappeared off the radar too.  I hope he's OK.

I was also wondering about Jim a few weeks ago, I miss his posting big natural silver pieces/nuggets, I just looked at his profile and he was logged in to the forum on April 30, 2022, so just about the time I was wondering about him, I'm going to "mention" him here as well to try and get his attention so maybe he'll chime in on this topic!

@Jim Hemmingway

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Yes, I've noticed Jim's absence as well, not sure what's going on. Jim is a very knowledgable fellow with a boat-load of skill.

I have a buddy out in Ontario that might be able to help look into it. I'll see what I can come up with.

All the best,

Lanny

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1