First Ghost Town Hunt With The Deus II

That is a very good hunt. Nice relics. Where did the bottles show up?

• Like 1

Wow, Cap'n. That is a really good haul. 🏆 Shame you didn't get many buttons... 🤔 at least not really old ones. Is that a heart shaped locket and some cufflinks?

I'd say you are pretty experienced if you could pick that penny and nickel out of the iron, that's not just lucky. 👍

Nice pictures, it must have been a fun event. 🙂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, F350Platinum said:

Wow, Cap'n. That is a really good haul. 🏆 Shame you didn't get many buttons... 🤔 at least not really old ones. Is that a heart shaped locket and some cufflinks?

I'd say you are pretty experienced if you could pick that penny and nickel out of the iron, that's not just lucky. 👍

Nice pictures, it must have been a fun event. 🙂

This site has been hit hard by the detecting club for many years. One Great Seal button was found on this outing that I know of so far.

That is a heart pendant next to what I think is a mother of pearl button or pin (the back mount was gone). Here's a closer look.

GT-2sCombined.jpg

GT-2t1Combined.jpg

GT-2q.JPEG

GT-2r.JPEG

This one says "Underall Brand" on it

GT-2u.JPEG

And here's the Wheatie. 

• Like 6

At first I thought the Fleur de Lis button was Boy Scouts, but now I'm not so sure. Could be a French button, context is everything. 👍 Nice! You did very well.

• Like 1

WTG👍Judging by all the non fe targets you found, there’s probably still plenty more there.  The D2 like all w all XP machines are fantastic in iron, and more time you get on it the less you’ll be digging, especially the BIG iron. 

Aaron

• Like 2

Looking at all those finds I'd say you did as good or better then any of us would have at that spot. Nice hunt and thanks for sharing.

strick 

• Like 2

Great finds on the hunt, congrats.

Good luck on your next outing.

• Like 1