Cuff Padding

One of the things I was never crazy about with the Nokta Multi Kruzer is the arm cuff. I have repositioned it a few times and found all the way back works best but still bothered me. For some reason they don't put any padding on them so I picked up some adhesive back neoprene sponge foam from fleebay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/392861271576

I first tried 1/8* and it works great, easy to put on but can tear easy off the edges. Wasn't sure how it would hold up but on the cuff it works great. Descided to toss an extra layer on and it stuck fine and trimmed off the edges. Super easy to put on and softer than what the other manufacturers use.

Because you can apply it in layers it is easy to beef up spots in areas you may want.

67491923181__775F1734-C482-4A7A-88A4-58A60685B13A.JPG

• Like 3

Ordered some for the Deus, nice job on the Kruzer! 👍 I have a slip on neoprene pad, but it could use some help. 😀

• Like 1

I found the same with detectors with no arm cuff rubber stuff so I bought some sound proofing insulation rubber self adhesive stuff from Aliexpress, it was only a few bucks delivered and super tough and does the job nicely, it also comes in various thicknesses, it's designed for sticking your car for sound proofing so it's obviously pretty hard wearing.

This is the sort of thing I'm talking about although not necessarily the one I ordered, I can't remember the exact seller I got mine from, same stuff though by the looks of it.

• Like 1

Stuff I used isn't super durable on the edges but surface is holding up well. Much softer than what is on other machines.

Mouse pads are a little thick on this cuff and too hard. Tried that.

I do the same but use wide adhesive back Velcro, pile side up. Soft & wears well.